Deep in the dreary impenetrable badlands of 2415’s Pacific Northwest, a lone adventurer seeks her future.
But in order to find her future, she must find her past -- and her past may not be what she likes.
- 33550336: Amber Bariaktari (IMDB listing)
- Writer/Director: Edward Martin III (IMDB listing)
- Producer: Amber Bariaktari (IMDB listing)
- Director of Photography: Ryan K. Johnson (IMDB listing)
- Key Makeup: Raenell Jones (IMDB listing)
- Assistant Camera: Alexander Frasier
- Production Assistant: Max Zabell
- Production Photographer: Raine Rucker
- Location Masters: Sean Larabee and Diana Larabee
- Composer: Cyoakha Grace O'Manion (IMDB listing)
- Special Thanks: Leo Darlin at Hidden Rose Tattoo
|Pausing a moment, during a lifelong trek.|
|A walk through the mountain mists.|
|There’s something down in that gully that looks... suspicious.|
|Makeup artist Raenell Jones and actor Amber Bariaktari between takes.|
|Actor Amber Bariaktari and Director Edward Martin III walk through
a scene figuratively while walking to a location literally.
|The cast and crew of Terminal Reflections.
Left-to-right: Max Zabell, Ryan K. Johnson, Edward Martin III, Amber Bariaktari,
Raenell Jones, Alexander Frasier, Raine Rucker