On Sale Now!
Blood is available as bonus content on our new DVD Flesh of my Flesh Limited Edition Zombie Hunter Special, now available in the Hellbender Media Store!
Inspired by a short story, His Great Power Toucheth Me, written on-the-fly at the H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival, Blood recasts the events of that story in the New World at the turn of the previous century, when the New World represented hope and dreams for everyone in the Old World — including those who had best be staying in the Old World.
One of the things about scary campfire tales is that we always know they will eventually end, that the tale will spin to its end and then there will be a little rustling around as people shift their seats, and then the next person tells their story and the cycle begins again. Well, that’s how it used to be…
Blood is Hellbender Media/Guerrilla Productions’ most recent period piece, a terrifying pirate tale, as well as using a complicated pyrotechnic effect and a challenging location.
- Sang: Mark Heimann
- Luc: Shuhe Hawkins
- Billee: Jeff MacKay
- James: Kelly Farrah
- Redgoat: Dan Clark
- MacTavish: Kevin Stephenson
- Crab’s Scab: Robert “Cockroach” Blair
- Writer/Director: Edward Martin III
- Producer: Katrina L. Martin
- Director of Photography: Ryan K. Johnson
- Production Manager: Barclay Albright
- Location Manager: Mark Heimann
- Casting Director: Jeff MacKay
- Music: DeLonde Bell
- Editor: Lisa Sherman
- Digital Effects/Compositing: Erik Mayne
- Dolly Grip: Tyler Shaw
- Pyrotechnic Effects: Andrew Garretson
- Production Assistant: Michael Smith
- Production Assistant: David DeMoss
- Production Assistant: Darcy Yermolenko
- Production Assistant: Rachel James
- Clapper: Scott Hibbetts
- Craft Services: Paige Gyldersleve
- Set Photographer: Randy J. Foster